Sunday, January 6, 2008

Game a day: Classic - Ninja Wariors, Again [SNES]

This is one of the few beat-'em-ups that I really like. It has good controls, good graphics, good music, and has a nice challenge without being too hard. All in all good fun.
But there's not much else to say about it. Plus, if I look at it objectively, this is probably pretty average. Of the beat-em-ups that I've played, this is probably fifth on the list after (inpo) TMNT III and IV, Sailor Moon [ARC], and Final Fight.

Still, I never said that I would be objective, so this gets a

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^___^ I still read this sir! I may not comment much but I do check it out.

*still wishes you would review some more ds games though*

Sigma said...

If I had access to more I would. :B